Botswana Retired Nurses Society (BORNUS) is a None Profit Making Organization which provides Care and Support to PLWHIV & OVC in the Community. BORNUS is engaged by FHI360 to drive 90-90-90 targets in South East District. BORNUS wishes to recruit 20 dynamic, self-motivated males and females Community Health Workers to be Community Mobilizers. 6 will be based in Tlokweng and 14 in Ramotswa and neighboring villages.
Purpose Of The Job.
Responsible for performing integrated health services in the Community of South East District Council.
Roles And Responsibilities.
• Mobilize and sensitize community members on HIV Prevention, TB and GBV.
• Conduct ART Adherence Counselling.
• Providing HIV Testing & Counselling within the community.
• Make arrangements for linkage to care for those receiving other services.
• Conduct home visits and follow ups.
• Maintain confidentiality on matters pertaining to client’s status, treatment and family relationship.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Passion for working with the community.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively in Setswana and English both written and verbally.
• Experience will be an added advantage.
Applicants To Submit The Following.
1) Application letter quoting the reference number of this advert
2) Curriculum Vitae, Certified copies of Certificates and copy of Omang.
3) Two recent references.
The Center Director
Botswana Retired Nurses Society
P O Box 301729 Tlokweng
OR, Applications can be delivered at CRDCC – Tlokweng, Mafitlhakgosi ward.
For further information contact:
Closing date: 26/10/2016
Powered by Jobs Botswana