* BOCODOL- REGIONS
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals who wish to invigilate the 2016 JCE and BGCSE Final Examinations in October/November, 2016. The required invigilators will be invigilating examinations in Francistown, Gaborone, Maun, Palapye, Orapa and Kang Private Examinations Centres as follows:
1. Palapye K & BGCSE Private Examination Centres:
Invigilators (18), Senior Invigilators (2) and Chief Invigilators (2)
2. Orapa BGCSE Private Examination Centre Invigilators (8), Senior Invigilators (1) and Chief Invigilators (1)
3. Gaborone: Lesedi, Naledi & BOCODOL Private Centres, JC & BGCSE Invigilators (110), Senior Invigilators (5) and Chief Invigilators (5)
4. BOCODOL Francistown Private Centre JC & BGCSE Invigilators (44), Senior Invigilators (3) and Chief Invigilators (2)
5. BOCODOL Maun Private Centre JC & BGCSE Invigilators (23) and Chief Invigilators (2)
6. BOCODOL Kang Private Centre JC &B BGCSE Invigilators (24) and Chief Invigilators (2)
A minimum of Diploma in Teaching
Administration or any other relevant field is required.
Previous experience in invigilation of the above mentioned
examinations or similar examinations. Kindly indicate the number of years and the level of examinations invigilated.
REQUIREMENTS-SENIOR & CHIEF INVIGILATORS
A minimum of Diploma in Teaching
Administration and management or any other relevant field is required.
Previous experience in supervision of the above mentioned examinations or tertiary level or similar examinations is required.
Short-listed applicants will be expected to go through training/ orientation organised by BOCODOL or its representatives to familiarize them with expectations of the assignment and documents to be used during the examination
Like our Facebook Page called Work Botswana for more Updates.
1. Prepare for and supervise live examinations to ensure that candidates write examinations under a conducive, free and fair environment.
2. Ensure that examination rooms are prepared for the candidates to write the examinations; as per the BEC Conduct of Examinations Guidelines and the respective examination body’s guidelines.
3. Ensure that examinations are written under a conducive environment; clean rooms, no external noise, sessions are timed correctly, properly account for examination materials etc.
4. Ensure that candidate are aware of the rules and regulations governing the conduct of examinations and abide by them.
5. Ensure that each candidate is provided with adequate examination materials appropriate for each subject
Facebook Page:Work Botswana
6. Ensure that no acts of malpractice or maladministration occur; candidates do not copy, collude or cheat in any way.
7. Conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times during the examination and handle candidate’s queries promptly.
HOW TO APPLY
** INDICATE IN THE SUBJECT LINE-the examination centre where you would like to invigilate**
1. Submit typed Application letter
2. Detailed and Updated CV, and names of two (2) referees,
3. Certified copies of certificates
4. Certified copies transcripts
5. Certified copies Omang
1. Please Submit to the REGION WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED ONLY
2. YOUR CHOICE BELOW:
A. Orapa Adult Education Center
B.The Regional Director
Private Bag B0349
Tel: (267) 3646100
C.The Regional Director
Private Bag 006
Tel: +267 6517248
D.The Regional Director
Private Bag F32
Tel: +267 2418383
E.The Regional Director
Private Bag 0394
Tel: +267 6865621
F.The Regional Director
Private Bag 005
Tel: +267 4924024
NB: NO E-MAIL/FAX APPLICATIONS
INCOMPLETE APPLICATION WILL NOT CONSIDERED
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
CLOSING DATE: 05.SEPTEMBER.2016