Disclaimer: On behalf of our partnering markets in the Southern African countries, Hilti is looking for Account Managers that will be based in these regions. Please note that you will be employed by the partner and not Hilti.
Hilti provides leading-edge technology to the global construction industry. Hilti products, systems and services offer the construction professional innovative solutions with outstanding added value.
This role is responsible for the overall contribution to the corporate goal by utilising available resources i.e. sales territory, trade and market segment, time and potential to develop the market to achieve sales targets (Volume and Product Mix), discount targets and other targets such as overdue account payments, new accounts etc.
- To ensure that the appropriate level of coverage is given to both buying and potential customers within the customer platform, in order to develop profitable growth
- To further develop the profitable sales of Hilti products to your defined customer base
- To target the appropriate customer groups to ensure successful introduction of new products
- To actively manage and develop the growth of key products within the sales territory
- To actively promote the trade application focus with Key Accounts
Demonstrations / Technical Support:
- To actively and effectively demonstrate, service, train and where necessary, test Hilti products
- To ensure the knowledge and skills necessary are continuously developed for the benefit of the customer, the company and yourself
- To utilise all elements of the Sales Management Process (SMP) to effectively analyse, implement and control opportunities within the territory
- To support the Finance department in the collection of due and overdue payments
- To ensure all company documentation/information is maintained and submitted to the necessary deadlines
Company policies and procedures:
- To ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Live the Hilti culture and values in daily tasks on jobsites, with customers and team members.
- Promote the Hilti brand and take full responsibility for all assigned company assets
- Strong sales skills competence
- Experience in mining, construction or engineering field
- Technical skills e.g. product and application knowledge that can be translated into benefits for the customer
- Can sell Hilti Value proposition and Hilti differentiation
- Tertiary qualification
- Market related salary
- Basic plus benefits structure
- Laptop, company vehicle, company mobile etc