|Our Client, in the construction industry, has exciting career opportunities and is looking for highly skilled, dynamic and self-driven individuals to join their growing team.|
To maintain general ledger journals and reconciliations, as well as, perform office administrative and payroll activities.
The position will be responsible for among other things the following:
- Maintaining and ensuring general ledgers journals are up to date.
- Preparing reconciliations in a timely manner.
- Handling all office administrative work including company insurances. paying bills
- Preparing wages and all related taxes.
- Assisting in the prepariation of and submitting VAT retiurns
The right candidate will possess the following:
- A Diploma in Accounting, AAT or related qualification.
- At least two (2) years experience in a similar role.
- Experience with payroll.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- High levels of integrity.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- High attention to detail.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
|Apply before : Sat Sep 02, 2017|
error: Content is protected !!