To provide financial; accounting and reporting services, manage working relationships with external parties ie
creditors and BURS and ensure timely payment; adherence to business controls to ensure effective, efficient and
accurate financial and administrative operations.
• Minimum Qualifications: Degree in Finance, Accounting or any relevant fi eld; AAT or equivalent
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in an accounting role
• Registered with Botswana Institute of Chartered Accountants (BICA)
Key result areas
• Provides accounting services and manages the Council’s payroll
• Prepares the Council annual budget and ensure expenditure is controlled within the set budget
• Implements requisite controls to ensure proper, efficient, secure and auditable handling of finances.
2. Asset Management
• Maintains an effective, up-to-date and comprehensive list of paid up members
3. Asset Management
• Maintains an asset register of all assets of the Council.
• Conducts periodic asset verification against the asset register
• Manages the payment of goods and services for the Council.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Ability to use Sage Evolution and PASTEL Payroll software
• Sound technical knowledge on GAAP, IFRS and IAS
• Financial acumen
• Business controls
The Quantity Surveyors Registration Council (QSRC) is a professional regulatory body established in terms of the
Quantity Surveyors’ Registration Council Act, 2013 to regulate the activities and conduct of Quantity Surveyors
Closing date and application instructions
Interested applicants should email their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 24th March
2017. Visit the QSRC Facebook p age or website: www.qsrc.org.bw for more information.
NB: Indicate position title on the e-mail subject-line