JOB LOCATION: GABORONE
To perform accounts payable work and financial tasks under the guidance of Head of Administration
and to provide general administrative support.
Functions and Duties:
– Entering accounts payable invoices and reconciling and creating payment requests.
– Assistance with Stock Take reports and adjustments
– Entering of Bank account data in accounting system
– Maintain Payment filing system
– Weekly and monthly reports
– Assist with customer invoicing when required
– Assistance with processing of credit notes.
– Additional duties may be required.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
– Secondary education certificate with
specialization in accounting
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
– At least 3 years of working experience in accounting and financial matters.
– Sage Evolution accounting software an added advantage
Capacity to communicate clearly, present complex matters in a logical and concise manner.
– Ability to respect deadlines.
– Strong sense of initiative, responsibility and accountability
– Ability to work under pressure and to respond quickly to new demands.
– Commitment to assure quality, speed and accuracy in performing duties.
– Ability to work independently as well as in a team
– A drivers licence with 3 years driving experience
– Attention to detail and accuracy
– Capacity to focus on priorities and to organise workload
– Very good knowledge of commonly used programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook,
– Very good knowledge of accounting software.
Accounts Payable and Admin Assistant
Please email your covering letter, CV and any additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your application is successful, you will receive an email for interview.