ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT (PAYROLL)
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To assists with the generation of payroll inputs and review process, prepares payroll inputs, payroll calculation, inputs data in the ERP, prepare final settlement sheets and prepares payroll accruals and reconciliations.
REPORTING AND RECONCILIATION
To reconcile various payroll related Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss accounts and liaise with other units in Finance and Procurement department and Human Resource Department as appropriate.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Preparation of payroll inputs.
• Payroll calculation sheets.
• Process documentation and process migration.
• Prepare payroll related journals.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
• Effective communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Strong computer skills (MS Office suite, SAGE VIP).
• Strong decision-making skills.
• Excellent organisational and planning skills.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance,ACCA/CIMA qualification from a reputable tertiary institution.
• Five (5) years’ experience in an accounting field of which at least three (3) years in payroll administration functional role.
All applications with accompanying cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae should be e-mailed to email@example.com before close of business on 22nd September 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.