To provide administrative assistance to the Company Secretary with respect to the board and Exco of ABCH and their sub-committees with specific focus on agendas, packs, minutes and resolutions relating to these meetings and assisting with the co-ordination of regulatory submissions.
Certificate in Company Secretarial OR Equivalent
A least 3 years’ company secretarial and office administration experience.
• Assist the Company Secretary with administrative duties relating to ABCH Exco and sub-committees with specific focus on agendas, packs, minutes and resolutions relating to these meetings
• Prepare and distribute agendas, board packs and committee papers in line with sound corporate governance
• Accurately record minutes of shareholder/board meetings and committees
• Co-ordinate travel arrangements for board meetings
• Type and distribute minutes and resolutions
• Prepare presentations
• Ensure that the board and relevant committees’ charters and terms of reference are relevant and updated • Ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures where appropriate
• Respond with urgency in handling problems, queries and complaints, displaying judgment in knowing which problems require escalation
HOW TO APPLY
Submit an Application
Certified Copies of Academic Certificates,
names and contact details of three referees
E-MAIL APPLICATIONS ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED
NO HAND DELIVERIES / FAX / POSTAL APPLICATIONS
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
CLOSING DATE: 29.AUGUST.2016