Are you an Experienced B1 Licensed Engineer on the ATR 42-500?
Are you available for a short term contract starting on the 27th June?
JMC recruitment has a requirement for a B1 Licensed Engineer on the ATR 42-500 to join our client based in Africa.
- Starting 27th June
- 4-6 week contract
- Base Maintenance
- Flights, accommodation & local transport provided
- For consideration please provide JMC with the following;
- Current CV
- Current passport demonstrating the right to work within the EU
- Completed JMC registration form provided on application
- B1 License
- Recency – ATR 42-500
- Fuel Tank Safety 1 & 2
Human Factors – Initial and Current
- 2 x recent employment references
- Apprenticeship Papers
Unfortunately only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only candidates who have the right to live and work in the EU can be considered.