- Job Description Qualifications
- Matric (Grade 12);
- Post matric Qualification will be an advantage;
- Applicable experience (3-5 years) will be an advantage.
Experience and requirements
- We are looking for a mature individual with proven management skills, good communication ability and able to work independently:
- Must be able to; plan, lead, control and organize;
- Must be able to meet deadlines;
- Computer literacy esp. MS Office, Excel, etc.
- Strategic thinker Ability to network Good communication skills, including presentations
- A background and knowledge of the recycling industry, would be advantageous and beneficial
Job key performance areas
- Overall management of the branch and its activities such as industrial relations, financials and operations;
- Assisting the Operations Manager with the identification of can recovery initiatives within the region;
- Ensure full optimisation of equipments e.g. balers, etc.;
- Establish and maintain good relationships with government, schools and industry players such as scrap metal dealers;
- Compile monthly reporting on activities, finances, etc.;
- Manage and compiling of budget;
- Management of Health and Safety of the Branch.
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No