General overview of the Job
The incumbent will report directly to the Head, Client Services. The Branch Manager will be responsible for planning and managing the provision of services in the Branch in order to achieve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of a full services branch office, including operations, lending, product sales, customer service, security and safety in accordance with the Banks’s objectives.
- Responsible for the preparation and management of Branch budget.
- Responsible for ensuring effective adherence to established Bank policies and procedures and industry regulations and best practices by the Branch personnel.
- Oversee the provision of a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and services culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
- Achieves individual and branch new deposit and loan business sales targets through new business generation, referrals and retention of account relationships.
- Manage a portfolio of high net worth clients including negotiating deposit and lending interest rates with high net worth individual and institutional clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Banking/Accounting/Finance or related field. Associated membership of the Botswana Institute of Bankers is an added advantage.
Experience: Five (5) years’ experience in a client service environment in a financial institution of which three (3) years should been in a bank branch.
Knowledge: Experiential knowledge in client relationship management, channel management, customer service standards.
Compensation: BSB offers attractive remuneration package to the most suitable candidate.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested applicants should forward their applications, CVs (providing at least three referees) and certified copies of educational certificates to the following postal address on or before the 9th November 2016:
Head, Human Capital
Botswana Savings Bank
Tshomarelo House (6th Floor)
P O Box 1150
e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by Jobs Botswana