HRMC Talent would like to invite suitable candidates to apply for the position described below.
To coordinate, administer and support the end-to-end assessment and talent management process for internal and external stakeholders.
Reports to: Bureau Team Leader
- To understand stakeholder needs, keep stakeholders updated and provide professional and friendly services and support in an industry leading timeframe.
- Process Assessment and Talent Requests
- Receive, process, implement and monitor assessment, and talent management requests using various technology platforms.
- Coordinating Assessment and Talent Management Activities
- Coordinate activities and services required in delivering on assessment / talent requests and projects.
- General Administrative Support
- Provide general office administrative support and assist with general coordination of activities.
- Participant and User Support
- To provide telephonic, e-mail and on-line support to assessment participants and system users.
- Provide System Training
- To provide expert system training to end users.
- Technology Innovation
- To ensure the continuous improvement of the various technology platforms.
Qualifications & Experience
Minimum requirement Form 5.
An IT related degree will be an added advantage.
Two years’ work experience in a technology enabled customer services role will be advantageous.
- MS Office
- Technology Savvy
- Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Coordinating Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Managing Tasks
- Checking Things
- Meeting Timescales
- Producing Output
- Following Procedures
- Taking Action
- Examining Information
- Showing Composure
- Documenting Facts
- Pursuing Goals
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Resolving Conflict
- Competitive market related salary
Closing date and application instructions
Please apply for this job by clicking on the following link and submitting it by the 19th of September 2016
Company : HRMC Talent