Leboam Holdings is looking for suitably qualified citizen candidates to apply for the following position;
Reporting to the Procurement Officer, the position is responsible for:
- Procurement of spares of an operational and strategic nature in line with the company procurement strategies, policies and procedures.
- Sourcing expediting quotations from competitive suppliers
- Carrying out comprehensive price adjudications
- Selection and issuing of Purchase Orders
- Keeping comprehensive records and daily management of the Purchase Orders Dash Board
- Identification of business opportunities through effective negotiations
- Ensure sound ethical standards behaviour within the Company.
- Ensures that all duties and VAT are properly ascertained and paid promptly
- Propose cost saving measures in the supply chain.
- Ensures that there is no stock out.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Certificate in Material Management, CIPS Level 3 or business related course.
- A minimum of 3 years’ post experience preferably in the Procurement and Material handling.
- Computer literate with a Class B Driver’s License.
Closing date and application instructions
To apply please e-mail your application letter, detailed CV and certified copies of certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to The Human Resources Officer, Leboam Holdings (Pty) Ltd Private Bag F111, Francistown,
Please note that emails sent without reference to the job applied for in the subject line will automatically be deleted.
Closing date for applications is the 26 February 2017.