Seeking experienced C#/.Net Web Developer – new Gaborone startup (VistaBotswana) in Botswana Innovation Hub Interviewing June-July in Gaborone
Seeking a highly motivated, innovative, and well-spoken programmer for an emerging and critical application development opportunity with a global company opening an affiliate office in Gaborone. You will be working on sophisticated web-based business applications for important healthcare processes related to HIV, Cervical Cancer and other important issues. You will also be involved with our expansion to new mobile platforms for Botswana and other countries including Zambia and Uganda. Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical degree (5 years technical working experience may be substituted on a case-by-case basis)
- Software life cycle development methodologies
- Deliver accurately coded solutions from verbal and written specifications
- The ability to work effectively with other developers and staff.
- Familiarity with solving computing challenges around scalability, distributed architectures, high volume transaction processing
- Strong background in object oriented programming
- Web Services experience
Additional Bonus Skills:
- Graphical User Interface prototyping & design for rich usability.
- Mobile device software development
- Windows Forms and ASP.NET experience
Closing date and application instructions
Contact – VistaBotswana
Powered by Jobs Botswana