Purpose of the Camp Administration Coordinator x2:
Facilities Coordinators will be responsible for the coordination of the overall management of accommodation and camp administration for the Khoemacau Copper Mining sites.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for overall performance of the camp and ensuring excellent customer satisfaction;
- Manages company accommodation by prioritising and allocating it in line with Company Policy and Procedure;
- Coordinate camp activities to ensure best practice in terms of guest services and provide maximum satisfaction to guests, providing high quality service;
- Manages room allocation and ensures that all employees, contractors and visitors have appropriate accommodation and adequate facilities;
- Manages the Inflight system to ensure correct recording of arrivals; departures; rosters and man days, and resolves any anomalies or deviations noted;
- Ensures that all buildings and infrastructure on site and on camps are kept clean as per cleaning schedule;
- Ensures that all waste generated is managed in accordance with the Company’s Waste Management Procedure;
- Responsible for the coordination of all event preparation for example quarterly meetings, MANCOM and functions;
- Responsible for the compilation and management of the camp management budget;
- Keeps abreast of the latest developments in the field of camp management and recommends initiatives that support continuous improvement;
- Reviews systems to identify causes of bottlenecks, and develops proposals on process improvement, and submits to the relevant Manager for consideration and approval;
- Complies with and promotes behaviour and business practices outlined in Khoemacau Copper Mining Policies/Procedures in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations and standards;
- Coordinates departmental and sectional SHE and housekeeping initiatives as stipulated in the set of company procedures;
- Ensures that all members of the team are afforded the opportunity to reach their potential through the various company talent management initiatives;
- Tight management of the camp management contractor; and
- Ongoing tracking of trends and weekly and monthly reporting of relevant KPI’s.
Minimum qualifications, experience and skill requirements:
- Degree in Facilities Management, Hospitality or any related field from a recognised institution;
- A minimum of 10 years’ working experience in the hospitality industry, 4 of which must be in a management role;
- Experience working in remote locations would be an added advantage;
- Proven contractor management is a requisite;
- Attention to detail, complemented by solid planning and organising skills;
- Valid drivers’ licence;
- Excellent working knowledge of all MS Office Software especially Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and leadership skills;
- Independent judgement and solid decision making quality; and a
- Team player
The successful candidates will report to the Human Resources Business Partner and will be based on site.
Only candidates who meet the above requirements can apply online through www.jobsbw.com and must attach a CV, academic qualifications and references.
Please note that the company will only enter into correspondence with short listed candidates.
Closing date 21 November 2016