A Safari Company in Botswana.
The successful candidate will report to the Camp GM and Concession Managers and should be willing to work for extended periods in a remote environment.
- Full responsibility for guests during their stay from arrival to departure
- Hosting of guests at all meals
- Managing and leading the front of house team
- Mentoring and training the front of house team
- Responsible for housekeeping in rooms and FOH
- Maintaining set standards and implementing new systems
- Stock taking, ordering and any other administration required
Strong administrative skills Maintenance skills and experience an advantage Experience and ability to train staff Fully computer literate Proficient in English, ability to communicate in foreign languages are an advantage Enthusiasm, passion and energy Minimum of 3 contactable references Candidates need to be mature, well educated, well presented and well spoken Candidates need to be responsible, able to work under pressure and unsupervised Candidates need to be willing to work in remote areas for extended periods of time.
Tertiary qualification preferably a degree or diploma in Hospitality / Tourism or similar Management experience in luxury camp. environment. International experience an advantage.
50% contribution to Bomaid medical aid scheme B (www. bomaid. co. bw) or equivalent value paid as a taxable allowance for a medical aid of the employee’s choice. Work leave structure 3 months on, 27 days off 10 front of house bed nights per annum (conditions apply) All meals, accommodation and transport into and out of camp to or from Maun / Kasane