RE-ADVERTISEMENT: HEAD, CLIENT SERVICES
Main purpose of the Job
Botswana Savings Bank requires the services of a knowledgeable, highly skilled and self-driven individual for the above position:
You will play a key role in planning, developing and managing the cost efficient provision of clients through the Bank’s distribution channels in order to optimise customer satisfaction.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field. Associate membership of Botswana Institute of Bankers
- Eight (8) years post qualification experience in a client services environment of which three (3) should have been served in a managerial position
- Should have expert knowledge in client relationship management, channel management, customer service standards
- Develop and implement Client services plans
- Develop and manage the channel management strategy for the Bank
- Develop, implement and drive the Client Services Strategy
- Identify and anticipate future customers’ demands and profiles
Successful candidate will be offered competitive salary and other fringe benefits including:
- Medical Aid – 75% paid by the employer
- Group Life Assurance.
Closing date and application instructions
Applications clearly marked with the position being applied for in the subject line and latest CV should be sent via e-mail to ZAgbedcrecruitment@deloitte.com
The closing date for all position is 22 November 2016 COB.
Powered by Jobs Botswana