The Bank requires the services of knowledgeable, highly skilled and self- driven individual for the following position:
Officer, Human Capital
The incumbent will report directly to the Specialist, HR Services/ Specialist, Training & OD. The Officer, Human Capital will be responsible for providing HR administrative services to ensure implementation of the Banks HR procedures.
- Perform all relevant transactions related to the administration of payroll.
- Ensure that HR records are accurate and up to date.
- Assist in recruitment and selection processes.
- Maintain employee records, ensuring confidentiality and safekeeping of information.
- Assists in training and organizational development processes.
- Manage staff employee welfare and health programmes.
Qualification and Experience
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management/ Industrial Psychology.
Experience: Entry Level
BSB offers attractive remuneration package to the most suitable candidate.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested applicants should forward their applications, CVs (providing at least three referees) and certified copies of educational certificates to the following postal address on or before the 14th July 2016:
Head, Human Capital
Botswana Savings Bank
Tshomarelo House (6th Floor)
P O Box 1150
e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by Jobs Botswana