SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR (3-YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT)
The incumbent will be responsible to manage Mascom internal audit function and provide an independent, objective, assurance and advisory services in order to improve the effectiveness of governance processes, risk management and operational controls.
Development and implementation of audit plan.
Execution of internal audit assignments according to audit plan.
Performa adhoc Management requests.
Ensure compliance to applicable auditing standards.
Preparation of reports for both audit and Management requests assignments.
Provides Staff training and awareness on auditing methodologies and practice.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
Internal auditing plan.
Internal auditing execution and reporting.
Safety, Health and Environment.
Planning, Organising and Coordinating
Results Focused & Commitment
Decisiveness and Assertiveness
Consultation and Interpersonal Relations
Development and Empowerment of others
Analytical and investigative
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in Audit, Finance or Equivalent.
Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) / or CA would be an advantage.
5 years’ experience as an internal auditor, 2 of which should have been in a supervisory position.
Experience in an audit firm would be an added advantage.
Member of a recognized professional body.
INVITATION TO WORK AS:
COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKER IN MALARIA PROJECT
Humana People to People Botswana is a locally registered Trust
MISSION: Through the implementation of projects to empower people with tools, knowledge and skills to foster own development in their own households, communities and the nation.
From 2001 to 2005, HPP-Botswana implemented the Total Community Mobilization (TCM) program and since then the HOPE Humana program as an integrated part of the country’s national HIV & AIDS response.
HUMANA is seeking the services of Community Health Workers from communities in the North East District with the following qualities:
1. Having completed BGCSE
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. Passion for working for your community and willing to move house to house.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to communicate effectively in English and Setswana, both in written and verbally
6. Experience in establishing and maintaining good relationships with a wide variety of professionals and organizations.
7. Resourceful in facilitating solutions to problems
10. Experience in working in community mobilisation.
1. Health education on preventive methods in communities where malaria is a threat for behaviour change.
2. Community mobilization for health services or events to effectively deliver outreach services especially proactive malaria screening.
3. Immediate referral will be provided by CHW to the nearest health facility.
4. Bridging the gap between distant health facilities and the community by providing primary health care at community level.
5. Community health workers keep a health profile of all individuals in the community and conducts visits to monitor patient’s condition should it deteriorate through routine household visit
Deadline 25th June 2017
To apply please forward your application letter and copies of your educational certificate, C.V., O-mang and references, addressed to:
THE PROJECT LEADER,
P O BOX AD 595 ADD, KGALE VIEW, GABORONE
HAND DELIVERY at the KGOTLA in the following villages: Mapoka, Moroka, Ramokgwebana and Jackalas No.1
24 Security Guards via G4S are wanted at Orapa Mine
BGSCE u qualify
P O Box 1488
Closing date 21st June