Scope of the job
To effectively oversee the business of Hotel group operating eleven hotels in Botswana and Zambia (“the Group”), to lead the Group in the most profitable strategic direction and to ensure increased shareholder value while implementing its vision, mission, and values.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Oversee the formulation, implementation and execution of the Group’s business strategy with specific emphasis on the expansion of the Group regionally
- Maintain a relationship of trust with various stakeholders
- Oversee the Group’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Keep the Board informed on strategic and other key issues, and ensure high standards of good governance
- Motivation, Training and Development of the Executive team.
The candidate should have
- A post graduate business management qualification from a reputable institution.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in an Executive Management position.
- Managerial experience in a well-established hotel chain group will be an added advantage.
- A high degree of intellectual competence
- Have a strong and focused communication, negotiating and management style.
- Have a traceable track record of improving efficiency through modern management concepts and building a successful team across different organizational functions.
- Outstanding analytical ability
- Outstanding experience in developing and executing strategic business plans;
- Ability to lead and motivate a diverse team, supported by a proven track record;
- Knowledge of international best practice in enterprise management and corporate governance
- A strong understanding of corporate finance
A leading Construction Engineering company is looking to employ an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team in Botswana.
Minimum Requirements :
- Botswana Nationality
- BSc in Construction Management / Civil Engineering (or similar)
- 10 – 15 years’ postgraduate experience working for a contractor
- Must be familiar and worked with industry standard construction civil contracts 7 years’ experience in a Contracts Manager role
- Strong civil project experience
- Project Management experience
- Previous work with reputable construction companies
Candidates that match the above requirements will be considered. Detailed CV to be submitted to; email@example.com; or visit our website on www.staffingprojects.co.za”
Apply before Friday, July 7, 2017 –
GM – BOTSWANA –
We are looking for a Botswana based GM for our client, a leading manufacturer of agriculture & industrial equipment
The environment is very much a sales & project management operation, leading a sales team/ branch
The position is based in Botswana thus we need a Botswanan or someone working in Botswana on an existing work permit (due to the extreme difficulty in obtaining a work permit and within the time frame)
Interested GMs whom meet the requirements are invited to send their word document cv & indication of current annual Total Cost of Employment details in for consideration
• Managing the Branch – day to day running of the branch, inventory, staff, manufacturing and assembly ops with a dotted line responsibility for financial function. (+50 Staff)
• Drafting sales and marketing plan in line with budget requirements.
• Developing customer and supplier relationships
• Assessing and developing market requirements
• Ensuring sales targets and profit margins being met.
• +10 Years Sales experience in a Technical Engineering (Valves, Hydraulics, Pneumatics etc) environment or Pump industry experience
• +10 Years Managerial Experience in an Engineering Sales and Manufacturing environment
• Degree/ Diploma in Engineering /or similar Technical qualification
• Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
• Solid experience and knowledge of accounting practices, stock control and customer relations.
• Highly PC literate .e. Microsoft packages and Pastel.
• Valid driver’s license
Salary package – market related & dependent on current salary
Pula 60 000 – 70 000K/ month
PLUS the following benefits:
• Sales incentive
• Housing subsidy
• Company Car
• 13th Cheque
• Medical aid
Commencement date : 1 July 2017 or sooner if possible
- Minimum level of education: Diploma /Bachelor’s/ N6
- Years of experience: 10
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No