Reporting to the CEO, to lead and provide strategic direction to the Finance Division which includes the ICT function and to ensure integrated and efficient support services to all Business Units (Support and Operations).
- Responsible for the development and achievement of the ICT and finance strategies in order to ensure sustainable financial turnaround.
- Oversee the development and implementation of financial management and accounting systems and procedures
- Ensure accurate reporting of the corporation’s accounts and financial statements in accordance with statutory, regulatory, and international requirements and standards.
- Ensure the timely auditing of financial statements with minimal management letter queries and no cost overruns by the external auditors
- Manage the effective and timely coordination and development of the corporate budget.
- Prepare budgets for approval by the BPC Board.
- Provide strategic leadership, effective growth process and infrastructure for defining the commercial path to growth and profitability.
- Develop the policy framework for the management of the Organisation’s liquidity and financial instruments and ensure prudent financial
- Professional accounting qualification such as ACCA or CIMA.
- Masters degree will be an added advantage Experience
- Minimum 8 years post-qualification experience in senior management positions.
- Experience in the field of strategic management, corporate performance management, business model development and programme management is essential.
- Proven track record of working in a complex environment
- Sound knowledge and experience in Governance
- Business/Process Improvement and Continuity approaches with a drive for results
- Leadership, values, ethics and integrity
- Strategic thinking, commercial awareness and dealing with ambiguity
Please note that the following vacancies should be delivered to the following adress:
P O Box 301789, Tlokweng
Plot 171, Oasis Motel Complex Unit 6.
firstname.lastname@example.org (Please indicate the position applied for in the emailsubject line)
Powered by Jobs Botswana