Crown Agents USA, Inc. (CA-USA) is seeking a Chief of Party for the anticipated USAID/Governance & Growth Project located in Zimbabwe.
USAID Governance and Growth will contribute to more equitable economic growth through stronger public policies. The activity will improve the business enabling environment and the investment climate through strengthened advocacy capabilities of non-government entities, stronger evidence-based policy dialogue between the Government and citizens, and implementation of reforms that will promote more inclusive and broad-based socio-economic growth. The activity will also encourage increased transparency and accountability of the Government of Zimbabwe (GOZ) and more effective economic governance.
- Provide technical leadership, overall project management, and quality assurance oversight.
- Act as main point of contact for USAID/Zimbabwe, Private Sector Association and NGOs that are key stakeholders in improving economic growth and policies/regulations in improving the business enabling environment.
- Work in close coordination with partner-country officials to identify, assess, and fill technical gaps.
- Supervise expatriate and local short-term experts, with an eye to ensuring completion of tasks and successful achievement of objectives.
- Liaise with and advise senior-level partner-country officials and stakeholders.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Business, Law, or related field required
- At least 10 years of relevant experience providing technical expertise on privatization projects
- Experience with public financial management, economic growth initiatives, or Public Private Dialogue in Zimbabwe or a similar economic/political environment
- Fluency in English required
- Past experience as Chief of Party or Team Leader on donor-funded projects highly preferred
- Legal ability to live and work in Zimbabwe
To apply to this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. Include your name, along with “16-41A, COP Zimbabwe”, in the subject line. Visit our website at www.crownagentsusa.com for Crown Agents USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Crown Agents USA will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with qualified disabilities in accordance with the ADA. If you require a reasonable accommodation for our application process, please contact our Recruiting department directly. Requests will be kept confidential and shared strictly on a need-to-know basis only.