Botswana Harvard AIDS Institute Partnership is a collaborative research and training initiative between government of Botswana and the Harvard School of Public Health. BHP is dedicated to fight HIV/AIDS and related public health challenges through collaborative research, education and capacity building.
We seek an assertive, hands on, results driven individual, with good interpersonal skills to join our team in the above mentioned position.
Roles and Responsibilities
The incumbent will be expected to;
- Develop an organizational corporate communications and marketing strategy that seeks to position the Botswana Harvard AIDS Institute Partnership as a leading collaborative public-private partnership at the center of HIV/ AIDS research, transformational policy, capacity building and involvement in emergent public health challenges
- Ensure that the communications strategy is aligned to BHP’s strategy plan and communication needs as well as the Ministry of Health and Wellness and the other key stakeholder communication needs
- Develop, design and maintain BHP Electronic and social media platforms such as the BHP web page
- Design and produce general and study specific materials that effectively communicate BHP’s mission, vision and program activities to local, regional and international audiences including the general public, government and the NGO community
- Serve as media advisor to the BHP management and other senior staff. Maintain an inventory of BHP publications and communication instruments and participate in communication skills and capacity building for BHP staff
Qualifications and experience
Closing date and application instructions
Chief Operations Officer
Botswana Harvard AIDS Institute Partnership
Private Bag BO320
Closing date: 10th March 2017
Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidate.