To assist Management in discharging its compliance obligations within the risk appetite and tolerance of the Bank in order to protect the reputation of the Bank with its customers and regulators.
Degree in Business Management, Finance, Law OR Equivalent. The candidate needs to have a proven experience in compliance and or legal risk management,
Strong investigation and analytical skills.
Define, maintain and advise on applicable laws and regulations to the bank
• Perform an assessment of the risks of non- compliance
• Develop monitoring plan to test effectiveness and adequacy of controls in place and conduct compliance monitoring
• Maintain relations with regulators including submitting regulatory returns/reports on compliance Prepares Compliance Reports for the Board Audit Committee and the Regulators.
• Provides non-assurance services to business units where required, through participation or advisory engagements/special projects within the bank.
• Train staff in anti-money laundering and KYC policies and laws
• Carry out specific investigations on money laundering cases and report to management, and the Regulatory Authority Ensure that legal risk and costs are mitigated and provide first port of call legal advice to the business and management Disseminate/inform interested parties on the bank’s anti money laundering policies
HOW TO APPLY
Submit an Application
Certified Copies of Academic Certificates,
names and contact details of three referees
E-MAIL APPLICATIONS ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED
NO HAND DELIVERIES / FAX / POSTAL APPLICATIONS
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
CLOSING DATE: 29.AUGUST.2016