We are looking to recruit two (2) permanent Contact Centre Consultant:Telesales to work for United Pharmaceutical Distributors (UPD). The role will be based in Botswana, Kalahari and will be reporting to Branch Manager.
- Matric (Standard 10) / NQF Level 4.
- Contact Centre qualification advantageous.
Work experience requirements:
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical products and service essential;
- Marketing and selling skills essential;
- Approximately 1 year administrative and/or clerical experience is recommended;
- Approximately 2 years contact centre experience is recommended.
Job related knowledge and skills required:
- Computer literate (Windows, MS Word, Excel)
- Good interpersonal skills and customer focused;
- High attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and a strong flair for business development and customer care;
- High initiative and able to apply creative and effective problem solving skills;
- Customer Service orientated;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Motivation, enthusiasm and commitment;
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision;
- Good telephonic manner;
- Honesty and integrity;
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime;
- Timekeeping and attendance must be good.
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Working with People
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- This individual should be driven by achieving specific sales targets and by excellent customer service;
- Telephonically process customer orders timeously and accurately;
- Generate additional sales/orders;
- Handle or solve customer queries effectively and timeously;
- Provide customers with any marketing related services;
- Adhere to daily order cut-off times;
- Handle client queries through to resolution;
- Escalate queries to the Team Leader if necessary;
- Handle the full administration function;
- Work towards established quality assurance standards;
- Build internal relationships;
- Servicing selected doctors telephonically, according to a pre-determined call schedule;
- Processing client orders on the UPD Order System;
- Actively developing the stock order levels to increase volume of business to the doctor.