Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above mentioned position.
Reporting to the Marketing Operations and Innovation Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for identifying local and international partnerships and purchase opportunities to enrich mobile data experience with rich contents in music, sport, video, culture, education, games and e-commerce.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Leverage on any innovation, communication or sponsorship initiative to build strong partnerships to offer Orange customers access to exclusive contents and services: newspapers, multimedia portals, music industry stakeholders (radios, artists, producers), sport, applications developers, TV producers, game developers and producers.
- Coordinate and animate initiatives to attract communities of content providers in exclusive deals with Orange.
- Coordinate the capture of contents on events and sponsorships
- Negotiate short term or long term content deals with the support of Procurement and Legal, within budget, or secure the contents are part of innovation / communication / sponsorships agreements.
- Build the proper business model to optimize the value of the contracted contents on all media (mobile internet offer, website, specific Orange portals, TV or radio sponsored broadcast, social media):
- Free access (streaming or download)
- Paying access in streaming
- Paying access in download
- In-app bundles (eg with TV or radio)
- Sponsored contents
- Freemium (teaser is free, full content is paying)
- Free within another offer (eg: data bundle)
- Monitor performance and return on investment on each partnership / contents
- Define a clear content strategy per segment including business model
- Propose a roadmap leveraging on the Innovation, Communication, Sponsorships assets or deals, and proposing specific initiatives (eg., Media awards, Radio partnership, etc…)
- Plan and manage developer challenges with Universities, individuals and companies
- Negotiate contents in existing agreements (innovation, communication, sponsorships) or in new agreements dedicated to contents
- Animate communities of content developers: apps, music, education, etc…
- Prepare TTM for main projects
- Cooperate closely with other marketing units to leverage on opportunities to capture contents (events, sponsorships) or to use contents (VAS, data bundles…).
- Manage budget and contribute to budget phases with clear strategy and requirements (assessing ROI)
- Leverage on deals negotiated by Orange Group for local implementation
- Get brand exposure and increase brand preference thanks to contents, through communication strategy
- Contribute to main events managed by Communication: support for coordination prior and during the event.
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Marketing/Business Administration or Equivalent
- Minimum experience: 3 years in the Marketing field
- Curiosity on all media and contents, digital user
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organized and rigorous
- Creative and proactive
- Ability to deliver and work under pressure
- Computer literate (MS Office)
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to: email@example.com The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 22nd July 2016.
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Powered by Jobs Botswana