Primary Location :BW-Gaborone-Gaborone
Posting Range :21 Oct 2016 – 25 Oct 2016
- A member of the Risk Transformation team, , and will provide key credit risk support to the Corporate Credit Managers, Relationship Managers, Treasury and Country Credit Director for a defined portfolio of Corporate and / or Business Banking/SME customers.
- Deliver high quality and consistent levels of credit compliance through end to end management of risk control reports and customer management information.
- Monitor and control nominated accounts within designated portfolios to ensure consistent compliance to the terms of sanction
- Maintain appropriate diary systems to support the management of the defined portfolio
- Maintain integrity of Corporate Credit Risk System data and update financial information for the Corporate portfolio
- Service Delivery
- Business Risk Partnership
- Controls and Compliance
Experience and Qualifications
- Business Degree
- At least 2 years banking experience.
- Analytical and numerate
- Communications and presentation skills
- CCRS knowledge and various computer skills
- Inter-personal skills