Lil-Que Consultants (Pty) Ltd is a 100% citizen owned Accounting and Business Management firm based in Gaborone. We are looking for a hardworking, loyal, trustworthy, quick thinking and committed individual to join their team as a Corporate Services Manager. They would be reporting directly to the Directors.
As a member of the Executive team, the Corporate Services Manager will develop and implement the systems and infrastructure required to support the growth of the business. You will be responsible for Lil-Que’s regulatory, legislative, administration, human resource and corporate secretarial functions. The position requires a ‘hands on’ professional who is keen to work at all levels, from undertaking the day to day administration duties to contributing within the Executive team to develop strategic initiatives.
• Supervision of the company secretarial department staff.
• Seating in boards of directors (Lil-Que clients) as board secretary and advisor, recording proceedings and preparing minutes and resolutions.
• Responsible for in-house Corporate Legal services and on behalf of clients. Manage, monitor and report on Lil-Que’s compliance with all statutory, contractual & legislative obligations.
• Human Resources services, recruitment, training, policy formulations and other related HR matters
• Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
• Develop, implement & administer effective administrative, legal & operational policies, procedures and guidelines in consultation with the Directors.
• Office Administration at a supervisory level.
• Marketing team supervisor
• Responsible for any other duties as required of a Corporate Services Manager
• Minimum – Bachelor’s Degree in Law or in a related field.
• Minimum 5 years working experience in the same or related field.
• Be fully conversant with current corporate legal, secretarial and governance developments
• Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, superiors and clients.
• Energetic, self-motivated and able to use own initiative
• Good organisational and administrative skills
• Good communication skills
• Computer literacy is imperative
• Must be a team player
Only interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply by providing an application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) inclusive of certified copies of their full academic/professional qualifications, experience and at least three (3) traceable referees to:
The HR Manager
P.O. Box 21071
Hand deliver to: Lil-Que Consultants, Office 304, Lot 54354, Central Square CBD, Gaborone
Deadline: 14th July 2017 at 1700hrs.