Will perform full function of credit control on an open item system. Credit controller on a section of debtors book, visit customers.
Key performance areas
- Liaise with customers and collect amounts that are due
- Post receipts
- Reconcile debtors accounts
- Perform credit checks and credit bureau requests
- Verify completeness of credit applications
- Request credit bureau reports
- Filing and retrieving documents
- Prepare and process daily banking
- Process debtors receipts
- Handle customer account queries
- Allocation of payments
- Prepare documentation for new accounts
- Prepare and process credit notes
- Need to travel to the customer’s to resolve queries and submit invoices together with POD’s
- Matric (Grade 12 with Accounting) or equivalent qualification
- Diploma in Accounting
- A debtor related qualification would be an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years debtors related experience.
- Computer literacy, proficiency in MS (excel & word)
- Well-developed communication skills – English language (verbal and written)
- Well-developed arithmetic skills
- Ability to compile reports and well-developed analytical skills
- Pro-active problem solver
- Ability to work accurately, efficiently and dependable
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Driver’s license advantageous
Who may apply
All applicants outside South Africa must ensure that they are able to secure a work permit and permanent residence prior to applying for any advertised positions.
How to apply
To apply, please click on the ‘Apply’ button, or access the Sandvik website www.sandvik.com/career.
Applications close: 16 November 2016
Job Reference No: 346912
If you have any further queries, please contact us on 0800 331 331.
Recruiter: Thato Makoro
Sandvik is committed to representivity in the composition of its employees and the creation of job opportunities across all sectors of the South African population
Deadline: 16 Nov
Powered by Jobs Botswana