Freight Partners (Pty) Ltd is looking for a Customs Clearing Clerk for their head office in Gaborone.
If you are looking for:
• Opportunities to grow
• Friendly working environment
• Fast growing company
1. Minimum requirement of BGCSE
2. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customs clearance with track, record of one of reputable freight forwarding & Customs, Clearing Companies or have worked for BURS under customs & Excise Division.
5. Class B driver’s License
6. Working Experience with Culturally Team Environment
7. Good Communication Skills and Customer Service
•Frame SAD 500 EDI and DTI declaration forms from valid and authentic Tax Invoices
•Key in data ,register and assess SAD 500 EDI AND DTI declaration forms forms, then submit to Customs on behalf of clients
•File accordingly, all stamped copies of SAD 500 forms from Customs with all supporting documents for records.
•Do Temporary IMPORTS AND EXPORTS and monitors the Acquittal
•Employee shall perform such duties commensurate with this appointment in connection with the business and affairs of the employer ,subsidiary or an associated company of the employer as its nominees shall from time to time and which duties shall include but not to be limited to: Clearing Agency-Freight Partners (PTY)LTD
•Assist with registration of motor vehicles on behalf of clients
•Other ad-hoc duties
If you are interested kindly forward your application and CV to;