Our client is seeking a Processing Supervisor for a Donkey Abattoir facility.
This position is responsible for assuring all procedures are followed in achieving the highest level or productivity in the most cost efficient manner possible while still maintaining the specification of the customer. Trains and Supervises processing personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Trains and provides an environment for employees to achieve their maximum quality, safety and productivity performance in their respective positions.
• Plans and schedules manpower, materials, product and machines to most effectively and efficiently utilize departmental policies and procedures fairly and equitably to maintain standards established for safety, quality and overall company personnel satisfaction.
• Manages employee performance, providing positive and/or corrective feedback.
• Promotes department and company goodwill through pro-active employee communication and employee involvement.
• Investigates, in cooperation with other departments, areas of quality improvement, cost reduction, method improvement, yield control and equipment maintenance and provides suggestions.
• Promotes safety throughout area where crew is working and maintains compliance with clients Safety Rules along with departmental safety inspections, observations, and incident investigations.
• 3 or more years of previous Supervisory experience.
• Abattoir or food industry experiences a plus.
• Previous leadership skills with 20 or more employees.
• Effective communication both orally and in writing.
• Capable of independent decision making.
• Must have basic computer knowledge.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities.
High School Diploma/ College Degree in related field preferred
Contact Details : 4920642/72816787 or Email your applications to: email@example.com