DEPUTY GM / F&B MANAGER – BOTSWANA
Location: BOTSWANA – REMOTE
A 5* game lodge with 80 rooms set in a remote national park seeks an experienced hotel / game f&b / deputy GM with the following essential requirements:-
• Tertiary hotel or hospitality management diploma or degree – mandatory
• Minimum 10 years Management experience in 4/5* game lodge operations and f&b management
• Must have held a f&b management position in 50 roomed 4/5* game lodges – MANDATORY
• Knowledge on general maintenance, front office, housekeeping, guest services and lodge logistics.
• Experience in planning and submission of annual budget.
• Must have worked in Africa in a similar position
• Stable track record, be in mid 30’s and enjoy working in a remote bush environment
1) This is a single position ONLY – no spouse, children or pets
2) Applicant must have own transport
Only candidates with the above specific full service hotel or game lodges experience need apply. Applicants who do not have the essential requirements, will not be contacted or communicated with so DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE HOTEL MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE IN THE POSITION ADVERTISED.