DIRECT SALES AGENT OPPORTUNITIES
BancABC is looking for self-driven individuals to represent the bank as Direct Sales Agents who will be tasked with growing the
footprint of the bank across the country.
DIRECT SALES AGENTS
Gaborone x16, Palapye x5, Phikwe x1, Francistown x5 & Maun x3
Reporting to the Team Leader: Sales & Service, the Agent will be responsible for all sales activities in specific geographic areas
through interacting with existing and potential customers to increase sales of the bank’s products and services.
• Present and sell the Bank’s products and services to current and potential clients
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
• Prepare presentations and cross sell the bank’s products
• Maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the banking field
• A high school diploma or equivalent
• Relies on limited supervision to plan and accomplish goals
• A degree of creativity and latitude
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please send your application, cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae,
certified copies of academic certificates, Omang and testimonials and names and contacts of three referees to
Careers.firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply in writing to:
Head of Human Capital
Private Bag 00303
Or Hand deliver at
Plot 62433 Fairgrounds Office Park
To be considered, your application must be received by 18 March 2017.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.