The University is looking for qualified and experienced individual for the below stated position;
The position is based at BIUST Campus, Palapye.
The position is offered on contract basis of up to 5 years.
DIRECTOR – QUALITY MANAGEMENT
Main Purpose of the Job
To provide, as a member of Senior Management, leadership and expertise in Quality Assurance and Quality Enhancement across the University in support of the Vice Chancellor, and lead the Directorate of Quality Management to serve the strategic and operational needs of the University, to ensure quality improvement across all facets of University work and to ensure a responsive and high quality service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- A minimum of a Master’s degree with a PhD as the desirable qualification in an academic discipline with an emphasis on competences in quality management, strategic planning, quantitative and qualitative research.
- A Masters must be supported by 10 years experience in managing quality assurance at a strategic level in a Higher Education institution.
- A PhD holder should have 5 years experience in managing quality assurance at a strategic level in a Higher Education institution.
The position requires the following Competencies/Skills:
- Strong analytical skill set and an ability to apply appropriate research methodology and statistical procedures to a wide variety of academic research questions for quality assessment and improvement.
- Ability to develop policies, processes and procedures.
- Sound, well informed, and committed decision making in often ambiguous, high risk and short timeframes.
- Manage group dynamics, project development and implementation, designing and making presentations in a variety of formats including formal presentations and workshops.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively one-on-one and collaboratively with a variety of people at different administrative and academic levels.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office and appropriate statistical data analysis software
The University offers an attractive package, commensurate with qualification and experience.
If you meet the requirements of the above stated position, please send your application letter, certified copies of educational certificates and a detailed Curriculum Vitae including at least two (2) recent professional referees to;
Director, Human Resources at the email address below.
For any further enquiries, you may call Mr Monageng and Ms. Taolo @
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
The position remain open until filled