Overview of role
To transport the funds documents and personnel to ensure/enhance delivery of services.
- Monitor that vehicle maintenance plans are compiled with by initiating bookings for vehicles at prescribed intervals.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure general worthiness of vehicles including validity of license, condition of windscreen, tyre, lights, and ensure vehicles have adequate levels of running lubricates & fuel
- Conduct basic vehicle maintenance repairs as required to ensure roadworthy vehicles
- Transports parcels & officers to rightful destinations
- Performs basic clerical duties such making deposits and submitting ETTs at the bank; submission of forms at Botswana Unified Revenues Services; submission of cheques at government ministries;
- Collates and binds copies of official documents and operates the payslip folding machine for administrative purposes
- Collects, delivers mail and periodicals around the office and also post mail to ensure accurate delivery
Requirements, Education and Experience
- BGCSE or equivalent
- Valid Botswana light duty driver’s license, PSV
- 5 years proven driving experience of a light duty vehicle
- Operational knowledge of messenger services
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Skills
- Telephone Caller Handling
- Ability to multi task
Botswana Public Officers Pensions Fund (BPOPF) is dynamic and on the move, building on its legacy to remain a market leader within its sector. The plan is big, bold and ambitious. They have recently completed a restructuring exercise and intend to better position the organisation to achieve its goals and improve efficiency and service; the missing link is you!
Closing date and application instructions
To apply, please click on the link below and fill in the form (NB: We do not require your CV at this stage):
Closing date for applications: 24 March 2017.
Powered by Jobs Botswana