1. Immediate owner for the project EHS management.
2. Organize, coordinate, and monitor the establishment, implementation, and retaining of the EHS management system, ensure that the project management complies with the EHS requirements, and ensure the occupational health and safety of employees.
3. Recognize and control the environmental aspects and risk sources in the project delivery, make emergency response plan, and popularize the EHS knowledge to employees by training and publicity.
4. Organize the evaluation and checking and report to the project manager about the operation status and improvement requirement of the EHS management system.
5. Assist the project manager in communicating with customers, certification institutes, employees, and public about the environmental/occupational health and safety management system.
6. Establish a comprehensive documentation system for the EHS management and record and document the management process.
7. Perform timely and effective handling on the EHS accidents to minimize the impacts of the accidents.
8. Guide (or lead) the EHS audit.
· Diploma or degree in telecommunications, computer science or electronics or equivalent.
· At least 4-5 years working experience as Quality Manager.
· Willing to travel.
· Interact with customers, partners, sub-contractors in a multi-cultural environment.
· Knowledge of quality system ISO9001 and TL9000,
· Knowledge of OHSAS 18001
· Knowledge of ISO 14001
· Knowledge of Quality Assurance practices and procedures
· Good oral and written communication, interpersonal skills and fluency in Germany and English.
· Collaborative with a wide variety of people.
· Must welcome challenges.
· Ability to show creativity and a different way of thinking.