A fantastic opportunity is available for a suitably qualified and experienced Food and Beverages Manager in Botswana. This role is extremely guest orientated. The F&B manager ensures the efficient and smooth operation and management of the camps food and beverage department, in cooperation with the rest of the management team, managing as well as supporting the front of house and kitchen teams.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required:
- Degree/Diploma in Hospitality/Cookery/Food Service or equivalent.
- Experience working in remote wilderness areas
- Proven working experience in the hospitality field under Food and Beverages/Restaurant/ Kitchen for a minimum of 3 years.
- Proven experience of delivering a five star dining experience- ala carte.
- Proven record of outstanding staff relations.
- Service excellence (Desire to enhance Guest experience).
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work long hours.
- Time Management.
- Leadership by example
Key Performance Areas:
- Delivering a five star dining experience to our guests.
- Managing both the kitchen and front of house teams.
- On-going staff Training.
- Assets care and maintenance.
- Administration, orders, month end.
- Stock control.
- Guest feedback Monitoring and liaisons.
- Hygiene & safety.
- Service Excellence.
- Wine service and knowledge.