Vet Agric Suppliers (Pty) Ltd is looking for a Farm Supervisor.
• To ensures the safety and efficiency of poultry farm operations.
• To records data and creates reports on worker attendance, budget, supplies and animal
• Should be able to assign duties to farm workers and ensures that they are carried out in
an efficient manner; other responsibilities include training new workers, providing care to
injured or ill chickens and enforcing workplace sanitation practices to prevent the spread of
• A minimum of 3 years previous experience on a farm setting is required for a poultry farm
• Sufficient postsecondary coursework in agriculture or poultry courses would be an added
2. FARM WORKER
Qualifications and Experience
• BGCSE or its equivalence.
• Must have knowledge of poultry farming, and horticulture.
• A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
• Being able to work long hours.
• Feed livestock and clean and disinfect their pens, cages, yards, and hutches.
• Examine animals to detect symptoms of illness or injury.
• Administer vaccines to protect animals from diseases.
• Operate and service farm machinery.
Applicants may forward their applications no longer than the 18th September 2017.
All applications must be addressed to,
Vet Agric Suppliers (Pty) Ltd
P / Bag 00278