Reporting to Head of Finance the Financial Accountant will be responsible for Management of the General Ledger, Trial Balance. You will be overseeing the Creditors, Accounts Payable, Payroll, and Accounts Receivable.
Academic Qualification and Experience:
- The candidate should have attained the following;
- An Accounting Degree from a recognised University plus a minimum of five (5) years proven experience in financial accounting.
- Member in good standing of BICA, CIMA or ACCA Professional Body.
- Key competencies include;
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles
- Good analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Good organisational skills
- Commitment and self-motivation
- Financial and business acumen
- High standards of professionalism and ethics
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be good with MS Products
- Team Player
Botswana Accountancy College (BAC) is a premier institution with all the hallmarks of a supreme learning environment characterized by an international footprint. BAC is a highly focused business school which is continuously forging relations with renowned international partners i.e. universities and global professional bodies. As a learning institute driven by the passion to excel, we are recognized for the quality of our programmes and their relevance to the needs of the economy. We subscribe fully to the growth of Botswana’s human capital development agenda and are a key player in the national human resources development and skills capacity building programme. Our vision is anchored on excellence in knowledge production so if you are a professional of distinction, you need to be part of the best of the breed in the knowledge industry.
Closing date and application instructions
The deadline for all applications for these specifc roles is 18 July 2016. All applications with accompaying certifed certifcates, curriculum vitae, and 2 written reference letters should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org