Join this dynamic international company who is starting up in the telecommunications sector in Botswana.
We need a self starter who can build a dynamic financial function
Ability to work and communicate at the strategic and operational level. This is a hands on role.
BOTSWANA PERMANENT RESIDENCY OR CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
- Responsible for setting up all financial processes and procedures in the company
- Responsible all aspects of the Company’s financial activities including: the preparation of management accounts, annual financial statements and management reports.
- Liase with banks, corporate clients, board members, service providers. partner companies and clients.
- Manage treasury, banking, financial planning and accounting operations functions
- Preparation and submission of all Botswana tax and regulatory authority requirements
- CA / ACCA / CIMA
- Several years post article experience
- 3-5 years management experience
- Must have excellent communications and presentation skills
- Must be able to operate with minimum supervision and work with virtual teams
- Good business acumen
- Operational experience
- Negotiable depending on experience