Our commitment, to deliver custom-built financial advice to each of our clients, ensures that we help them create value and wealth.
We dedicate our time to understand our client and their targets in order to suggest the right financial services that suit their needs for medium to long-term investments, savings and pensions.
At deVere, we believe that every client has differing specific needs on what they want their investment to do for them and as such, a deVere Financial Adviser carefully considers and recommends the options available that have the potential to create the best returns for our clients.
Established in 2002 by CEO Nigel Green, the deVere Group is indeed a success story with over $10 billion of funds under advice and management created by over 80,000 active clients in over 100 different countries, who are gaining valuable advice from 450 consultants in more than 70 offices globally. We always strive to be within easy reach of our clients resulting in continued global expansion to wherever they choose to be in the world.
Our services in international savings, bonds, life insurance, pensions and investments are sought after the world over.
Proven, Professional and Independent Financial Consulting with a Global Presence.
- Direct client management
- Building meaningful relationships.
- Working one on one with clients to evaluate their medium to long term personal financial planning objectives.
- Assisting clients in acquiring capital.
- Advising them on suitable strategies to grow capital that they already have.
- Minimum 5+ years experience within a direct sales, relationship or business development management role.
- Previous experience within client facing relationship management is mandatory.
- Exposure dealing with International expatriates is preferred.
- Direct B2C sales preferred.
- Excellent english communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to larn and develop within a new industry that supports the C.I.S.I qualification.
- The oppertunity to work in over 80+ offices worldwide.
- Comprehensive internal training at our head office in Malta or in Cape Town.
- Further assistance in working towards an internationally recognised qualification from the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investments up to RO Level 4.
- Global back office administrations management support and unbridled access to institutional training teams.
- World-class products from major financial institutions and international product providers.
- Unrivalled career progression opportunities because at deVere group, we make promoting from within a top priority.
- High tier incentives – that you will actually want – for our top advisors.
- Uncapped earning potential. With our uncapped commisson structure, you can watch your OTE progress as you establish yourself within the industry.