To be responsible for the accurate processing of all operational requirements whilst providing excellent customer service of the highest standard, ensuring total customer satisfaction.
- To effectively control losses through the process of identifying damages to our vehicles upon termination.
- Ensure that any non-rentable vehicle is reported
- Ensure that the compulsory vehicle checks are carried out each day prior to them being rented to customers.
- Ensure that the required standard of customer service is maintained.
- Report all customer queries or disputes
- Ensure that company assets and resources are safeguarded at all times and take precaution to minimize any security risks.
- Ensure that the car park and washing area are clean at all times and promote the image of the Company
- Inspect vehicle with customers and staff to ensure any damages on the vehicle matches the quality card.
- Good communication skills
- Customer orientated
- Must be able to adapt to working conditions quick
- Good team player
- Computer literate
- Excellent time management skills
- Positive image: must have a professional image
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in logistics
- Valid class B license
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Experience in a Car rental business would be an added advantage
Closing date and application instructions
Please submit your applications (cv) to: email@example.com
Closing date: 29th July 2016
Powered by Jobs Botswana