Position Vacant – Freelance Designer
Maru-a-Pula School and Maitisong are now looking to hire a graphic designer on a freelance basis, with work to commence in January 2017.
Work will be undertaken by the successful applicant on a project by project basis, as required by the school and theatre.
Projects will include print and digital design for publicity purposes.
Person Specification & Requirements
• At least 3-5 years’ experience producing graphic design work for print and digital purposes
• High level of proficiency with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Understanding and experience of preparing artwork for print purposes to commercial printing specifications
• Knowledge of html, WordPress, and audio-editing packages an advantage
• The ability to produce work to a high standard and to deadlines
• The ability to multitask and work on several projects concurrently
• High level of written English
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter as attachments, AND your design portfolio as either a .pdf or link to an online portfolio, to Head of Communications Alastair Hagger at email@example.com .
Please note that applications that do not follow these guidelines will be automatically excluded from the process.
Successful applicants will be shortlisted, and may be asked to undertake a design task. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications must be received no later than Thursday, December 1st.