Overview of role
To efficiently operate multi-line switchboard, receive and direct calls and visitors and promoting a positive image of the fund.
- Cordially receive clients and address their queries or direct them to the relevant officer
- Ensures availability of appropriate reading materials, BPOPF brochures and other tools for the comfort and information of waiting clients
- Manages boardroom bookings to avoid double bookings
- Maintains the appearance of the front desk office to ensure that it is consistent with client service standards by keeping it neat and tidy
- Assists clients with completion of different forms to capture the correct information.
- Prepares monthly telephone bills for staff to facilitate payment of bills
- Check and ensure that office equipment is operational
- To build reputable image, respectable image of the company
- To raise awareness on BPOPF services
Requirements, Education and Experience
- 3 years experience as a Front Desk Officer or similar work
- In-house training: Customer Service
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft office
- Valid Botswana light duty driver’s license
- Telephone etiquette
- Customer focus
- Listening skills
- Analytical skills
- Team work
- Organisational skills
- Effective communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
Botswana Public Officers Pensions Fund (BPOPF) is dynamic and on the move, building on its legacy to remain a market leader within its sector. The plan is big, bold and ambitious. They have recently completed a restructuring exercise and intend to better position the organisation to achieve its goals and improve efficiency and service; the missing link is you!
Closing date and application instructions
To apply, please click on the link below and fill in the form (NB: We do not require your CV at this stage):
Closing date for applications: 24 March 2017.
Powered by Jobs Botswana