Overview of role
To efficiently operate multi-line switchboard, receive and direct calls and visitors and promoting a positive image of the fund.
• Cordially receive clients and address their queries or direct them to the relevant officer
• Ensures availability of appropriate reading materials, BPOPF brochures and other tools for the comfort and information of waiting clients
• Manages boardroom bookings to avoid double bookings
• Maintains the appearance of the front desk office to ensure that it is consistent with client service standards by keeping it neat and tidy
• Assists clients with completion of different forms to capture the correct information.
• Prepares monthly telephone bills for staff to facilitate payment of bills
• Check and ensure that office equipment is operational
• To build reputable image, respectable image of the company
• To raise awareness on BPOPF services
Requirements, Education and Experience
• BGCSE plus Certificate in Secretarial Studies or related
• 3 years experience as a Front Desk Officer or similar work
• In-house training: Customer Service
• Computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft office
• Valid Botswana light duty driver’s license
• Telephone etiquette
• Customer focus
• Listening skills
• Analytical skills
• Team work
• Organisational skills
• Effective communication
• Interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
To apply, please click on the link below and fill in the form (NB: We do not require your CV at this stage):
Closing date for applications: 24 March 2017.
Botswana Public Officers Pensions Fund (BPOPF) is dynamic and on the move, building on its legacy to remain a market leader within its sector. The plan is big, bold and ambitious. They have recently completed a restructuring exercise and intend to better position the organisation to achieve its goals and improve efficiency and service; the missing link is you!