Based in northern Botswana. The successful candidate will report to the Concession Managers and Regional Managing Director and should be willing to work for extended periods in a remote environment.
- Full responsibility for Camp, staff and guests with the assistance of the management team
- Administration management with the assistance of the management team
- Hosting of guests and being point of contact for guests
- Staff management including disciplinary procedures
- Mentoring the camp team and management team
- Working together with the Concession Managers to ensure highest standards are delivered.
- Strong administrative skills
- Maintenance skills and experience an advantage
- Experience and ability to train staff
- Fully computer literate
- Proficient in English, ability to communicate in foreign languages are an advantage
- Enthusiasm, passion and energy
- Minimum of 3 contactable references
- Candidates need to be mature, well educated, well presented and well spoken
- Candidates need to be responsible, able to work under pressure and unsupervised
- Candidates need to be willing to work in remote areas for extended periods of time
- Tertiary qualification preferably a degree or diploma in Hospitality / Tourism or similar
- Management experience in luxury camp environment International experience an advantage
- 50% contribution to Bomaid medical aid scheme B or equivalent value paid as a taxable allowance for a medical aid of the employee’s choice.
- Work leave structure 3 months on, 27 days off
- All meals, accommodation and transport into and out of camp to or from Maun / Kasane