Kendrick recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a General Manager at an 18 bedded luxury photographic camp in the Okovanga Delta. The successful candidate will report to the Concession Managers and Regional Managing Director and should be willing to work for extended periods in a remote environment, they should be enthusiastic, passionate and full of energy.
- Full responsibility for Camp, staff and guests with the assistance of the management team
- Administration management with the assistance of the management team
- Hosting of guests and being point of contact for guests
- Staff management including disciplinary procedures
- Mentoring the camp team and management team
- Working together with the Concession Managers to ensure highest standards are delivered.
- Degree or diploma in Hospitality / Tourism or similar
- Management experience in luxury camp environment
- International experience
- Maintenance skills and experience an advantage
- Experience and ability to train staff
- Enthusiasm, passion and energy
- BWP18,000 – BWP20,000 per month basic salary (subject to experience, skills and qualifications)
- 50% contribution to medical aid
- All meals, accommodation and transport into and out of camp