Head of Business Banking – 90093079
:10 Aug 2016 – 20 Aug 2016
- To proactively lead and manage the Business banking Team by embedding a sales culture with a focus on Acquisition, retention and expansion, thus optimizing the economic value of clients. Manage quality service delivery to clients, risk and compliance and strategic objectives, driving efficiency and productivity, planning and implementing change initiatives and performance plans.
- Develop close working relationship with customers. Accountabilities include specific responsibility for Strategic Planning and Financial Analysis of specific projects, managing relationships with key stakeholders
- Coordinate and ensure timely submissions on all key actions and responsible for all Relationship Managers ’s in the business banking space.
- Overall Sales Management
- Customer / Marketing Focus
- Client and Peer Relationship Management
- Financial Focus
- People Management
Knowledge and Expertise
- Understanding of the structure, scope & activities of Barclays Botswana and to a lesser extent Cluster and Barclays Group
- Understanding of Barclays Botswana (and to a lesser extent Group’s) business strategy and objectives
thorough knowledge of functions /structures of other sections for researching information, resolving queries and to ensure that all necessary areas are advised of relevant information.
- Sound understanding of external business, legal and regulatory environment and impact
- Broad knowledge of all areas in the business; customer offerings/propositions; customer needs and environment
- Knowledge of strategies and business banking products financial competitors in the market
- Detailed understanding of Performance development techniques and process
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organisational skills
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 years’ experience as relationship manager in a banking environment or equivalent
- First university degree (pre-MBA) or equivalent