• Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or an equivalent qualifications
• 5 years’ experience General Human Resources environment
• Development of company policies and procedures in line with international best practice.
• Works closely in an advisory role with department managers to assist in implementing policies procedures and the consistent interpretation thereof.
• Conduct skills audits and analyze competency gaps to design employee training plan and success in planning programs.
• Recruitment of staff to vacancies; assess applications interview applicants, give selection tests, prepare reports and make recommendations to management about staff appointment.
• Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude towards company objectives.
• Serve as a link between senior management and employee by administering disciplinary/ grievances interpreting and giving guidance and policies to resolve work-related problems.
• Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of HR function and staff relating to employment compensation, labour relations and employee relation.
• Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as vacancies, leave, absenteeism rates and performance appraisals.
• Keep abreast of regulatory changes, arbitration
decisions, and industrial court judgments to assist employment regulation trends.
• Play an active role in employee safety, welfare, wellness and health programs.
• Business driven with financial acumen
• Strategic planning and ability to provide through leadership
• Complex problem solution and general management expertise
• High level of professionalism and integrity and strong team player • Ability to influence senior management
• Ability to architect and drive change
Years spent in the courier industry or transportation of bulk material will be added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit an Application
Certified Copies of Certificates
The Human Resources Manager
P 0. Box 401795
NO Fax/Email Applications
*Only Short-listed candidates will be communicated to
CLOSING DATE: 26.AUGUST.2016.