Lubrication Specialists, a division of Manica Group Namibia is an equal opportunity employer. The Company is looking for a suitably experienced Industrial Sales Representative to join its ranks as soon as possible, at its new branch in Gaborone, Botswana.
The successful incumbent will initial be responsible for successful establishing the new Lubrication Specialists in Gaborone, Botswana. A proven background in projects and business development is required, as results will be expected from day one.
The key performance area is:-
- Develop and implement business systems that ensure the successful branch operations in a high pressure, result driven environment.
- Manage current customers
- Use of a pipeline process in order to track, develop and close new accounts.
- Provide basic commercial and technical service for customers.
- Accountable for the net profit and sales objectives of the company.
- Business development, including the implementation and supervision of marketing strategies that maximize company profits.
- Conduct lubrication surveys (mining, industrial, automotive) and make recommendations.
- Implement & supervise oil analysis and preventative maintenance programmes.
- Managing the submission process and execution of tenders
- 5 years managerial experience
- Working knowledge of ACCPACC financial, reporting and operating systems.
- Recognized sales history and exposure to the mining industry in Southern Africa is essential.
- Must be able to produce traceable references supporting your positive role in a sales capacity to the mining industry.
- Experience of founding and successful running a business will be a distinct advantage.
- A sound knowledge of tendering submission process and tender fulfilment.
- Working experience on ExxonMobil DPIM system. The successful candidate will be responsible for building a business that is DPIM complaint
- Fluency in English. High standard of both written and verbal communication skills.
- Citizen of Botswana