Insurance Development Lecturer
Main Purpose of the Job: The role reports to the Course Manager
To engage with the financial services sector and to teach modules in insurance courses at the COP, ICIBS, Licentiate, and Associate Diploma levels. The courses are offered I partnership with the Insurance Institute of South Africa up to the Associate level qualification. To also employ appropriate assessment methods, design teaching and learning materials in collaboration with the Course Manager and the IISA.
Key Performance Areas
• Contribute to teaching and learning across the courses;
• Providing academic advice to students, colleagues and other key stakeholders
• Work with teams in coordinating and engaging in consultancy related activities.
Competencies and Skills required:
• Partnership and business development
• Student advice and guidance
• Customer orientation
• Results orientated
• Problem analysis and Solving
• Interpersonal Skills
• Communication Skills
• Attention to details
Experience and Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management and Administration (or related field), (and working towards his her Master’s), PLUS the Licentiate Diploma in Insurance.
Trainer of Trainers certificate; Recognized by BQA as Assessor/ Moderator
At least five (5) year experience working in the insurance industry, and have a good understanding of the financial services sector.
Should be Emailed to :
firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business on 22nd September 2017